Victoria Lord has over 13 years’ experience of advising on child law. Victoria joined Norfolk County Council’s child protection team as a legal officer in August 2004, having previously worked in the Family Department at a firm of private solicitors in Norwich. Victoria progressed within the team and, after completing a CILEX qualification and the Legal Practice Course at De Montfort University in Leicester (studying part-time and working full-time), she qualified as a solicitor in October 2011.
Victoria has experience of advising clients on:
- emergency protection orders;
- Brussels II cases;
- care and supervision orders;
- placement and adoption orders;
- revocation of placement orders;
- recovery orders;
- secure accommodation;
- collection orders and publicity orders in the High Court; and
- Criminal Injuries Compensation applications.