Sarah joined nplaw as a trainee solicitor in October 2015, she qualified as a solicitor in December 2017 and joined nplaw’s dispute resolution team on qualification. Her case load is centred on civil litigation. Sarah regularly advises and represents a variety of local authorities in the County Court.
In addition, her civil litigation case load includes;
- Debt recovery and enforcement of money judgments
- Personal injury and insurance claims
- Advising on unauthorised encampments
- Representing the local authority at SEN hearings
- Advising on rates avoidance and general matters
- Both Defendant and Claimant civil litigation work