Rebecca Anderson graduated in law from the University of Kent in 2007 and qualified as a solicitor in January 2011. She completed her training and subsequently practised with a specialist family law firm based in Islington, North London, where she gained substantial experience in all areas of family law including both public and private law children matters, divorce, ancillary relief, child abduction and domestic abuse.
Rebecca joined nplaw’s child protection team in February 2012. She currently advises clients in relation to all aspects of public law children matters including:
- emergency protection orders;
- Brussels II cases;
- care and supervision orders;
- placement and adoption orders;
- revocation of placement orders;
- recovery orders;
- secure accommodation;
- collection orders and publicity orders in the High Court; and
- Criminal Injuries Compensation applications.